Paring graduates that are trans-formative educational practitioners, effective educational leaders, educational researchers, able to assume future leadership and professional roles within the national educational sector and worldwide, thereby making significant contributions to the future of the Nepali Educational System.
The Central Campus of Education also aspires to conduct high quality and relevant scientific research and provide a challenging academic environment for researchers and scholars. In the framework of a knowledge society, the Faculty focuses its research activity on analysis of the changes in the social sphere, in organizations and industries, education, health and quality of life.
In addition to teaching and research, the Central Campus of Education is also engaged at regional and national level with community organizations, educational institutions and The Central Campus of Education is established within the Faculty of Education. The Central Campus of Education is guided by the aspiration to provide educational programs designed to respond to the professional and social needs of various target groups of learners, at all times.
This ambition finds application in the wide-ranging academic study programs offered by the Central Campus of Education, which include Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Education, Planning and Management, Health and Physical Education, Curriculum and Evaluation, Mathematics, English and Nepali. Graduates of the Faculty can be employed in various educational institutions, government, agencies and industries, in numerous areas ranging from educational services to administration, health-care and welfare services.
The Central Campus of Education aims at stakeholders, foundations for providing community service and outreach. To this purpose, it holds continuous consultation with key stakeholders and general public for soliciting feedback that may provide indications on how the education sector should develop over the coming years to address key concerns and relevant aspects of the society.To this regard, the Central Campus of Education plans to organize and administers continuous education programs for governmental, public and private organizations.
The Central Campus of Education is also working to establish collaborative links with national and international renowned universities, higher education institutions and organizations for promoting academic exchange of best practices, promoting mobility and enhancing the overall concept of education.
The Central Campus of Education strives to become a leading institution in teaching, learning and research by offering high quality educational programs characterized by a holistic approach.
The Central Campus of Education is committed to provide quality education, outstanding research and meaningful service to the community by advancing educational practices and methods in a diverse Nepali community.
The Central Campus of Education is dedicated to preparing competent teachers, educational leaders, trainers and educators who are able to address needs and challenges of our contemporary societies and improve the educational outcomes and quality of life for all learners.
The Central Campus of Education is engaged in sustained development and improvement of the country by providing high quality education and academic programs, research and innovation.
The Central Campus of Education aspires to prepare highly qualified and competent professionals, capable of assuming leadership roles in the field of Education, provide high quality and relevant education and exercise educational leadership in their communities, schools and country, committed to serve and enhance the overall education sector of Nepal.
The Central Campus of Education seeks to achieve this mission by creating a participatory learning environment, establishing democratic relationship between students and instructors, hiring highly experienced and qualified faculty teachers and pursuing effective use of technological infrastructure and innovative pedagogical approaches and methods.
The overall objectives of the Central Campus of Education are to provide theoretical and practical knowledge in education, conduct research in relevant fields of Education and prepare educational experts for working in public and private institutions.
The specific objectives that the Central Campus of Education pursues can be summarized as follows:
- Offer practical educational programs that provide knowledge and skills to address contemporary educational problems of Nepal;
- Prepare well-trained and competent teachers, professional education specialists, planners and administrators, equipped with a variety of instructional skills, strategies and methodologies required for working in a diverse and technological environment, creating stimulating learning environments and delivering effective teaching;
- Develop school managers, educational leaders and qualified education professionals, capable of functioning in the current field of education, able to manage effectively schools and programs and address current social and educational issues in a professional and problem-solving manner;
- Institutionalize teacher development activities in the country by organizing in-service training for teachers and administrators in education in relevant fields;
- Meet the educational needs of a diverse Nepalese community of learners and develop well-rounded graduates by enhancing a full range of students’ competencies, interests, and needs, within the framework of a flexible, humanistic, democratic and participatory academic environment;
- Support a strong connection among theory, research and practice which is reflected in active learning;
- Find solutions to the problem of education based on the use of scientific research methods and produce and disseminate high quality teaching and learning materials.